BluEdge Staff | October 30, 2018 | Miscellaneous | Read More
1. Frank Gehry & Fozzie Bear
Bios: Wikipedia / Muppet Wiki
2. Rem Koolhaas & Sam the Eagle
3. Zaha Hadid & Miss Piggy
4. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe & Statler
5. Moshe Safdie & Waldorf
6. Daniel Libeskind & Scooter
7. Louis Kahn & The Newsman
8. Renzo Piano & Animal
9. Le Corbusier & Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
10. Denise Scott Brown & Hilda
11. Oscar Niemeyer & Oscar the Grouch
12. Charles Eames & Alistair Cookie
13. Jean Nouvel & Kermit the Frog
14. Richard Meier & George the Janitor
15. Jeanne Gang & Meryl Sheep
16. Luis Barragán & Bennett Snerf
17. Bjarke Ingels & Pumpkin "J Friend"
18. Annabelle Selldorf & Zoe
19. Walter Gropius & Rick
20. Norman Foster & Len Goodman
21. Charlotte Perriand & Ilsa
22. Santiago Calatrava & Gil
23. Philip Johnson & Yellow Submarine Pilot
24. Richard Rogers & Grover
25. Michael Graves & Ricardo
26. Farshid Moussavi & Zondra
27. César Pelli & Count Von Count
28. Dominique Perrault & French Bread
29. Adolf Loos & Vincent Twice
30. Jane Drew & Agnes Stonewick
31. David Adjaye & Rowlf the Dog
32. Maya Lin & Denise
33. Sheila Sri Prakash & Baaji
34. Frank Lloyd Wright & Frank Lloyd Left
35. I.M. Pei & I.M. Pig
BluEdge Staff | October 26, 2018 | Miscellaneous | Read More
The world changes fast, and for those who build the structures and buildings that help drive those changes, the scope, scale and requirements of modern day AEC projects can be daunting. Bluebeam and its suite of solutions help AEC firms manage the complexities of their projects at a much lower cost and with higher accuracy.
Jeff Scott – BluEdge Staff | August 31, 2018 | Miscellaneous | Read More
We live with increasing awareness of how our environment directly impacts our health and well-being; from the air we breathe, the foods we eat and the materials we come in contact with. There is a realization that we all need to be vigilant of harmful contaminates in our daily lives.
John Cisco – BluEdge Color Specialist | August 1, 2018 | Miscellaneous | Read More
As 3D printing technologies continue to mature, we see the industry making significant headway in bridging the gap between prototyping and mass manufacturing. The driving force behind this progress can be accredited to strategic partnerships drawn between industrial giants and 3D printing manufacturers.
BluEdge Staff | March 6, 2018 | Miscellaneous | Read More
Over the past decade, on runways all around the world, a growing number of fashion designers have begun incorporating 3D printing into their design process. Ranging from aspiring students to haute couturiers, the designers featured here all have one thing in common—a willingness to embrace new technology.
BluEdge Staff | February 2, 2018 | Miscellaneous | Read More
To help honor the important work and career of Dr. Robert Fischell, who was a generous donor to the University of Maryland, BluEdge collaborated with Ballinger Architects, Clark Construction, and the University of Maryland to fabricate a sculpture of a BX Velocity Heart Stent. The project was for Clark Hall, recently opened at U. of M. campus.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter